Good health is essential as it ensures happy and long life. Good health reflects a good quality of life. Therefore, we should take proper care of our health. For that, we must have adequate health check-ups. Here are the top 5 hospitals you can prefer for the appropriate treatment and facilities in Gurgaon –
Artemis Hospital, Sector 51, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
It is a multi-specialty hospital located in Gurgaon. The hospital has JCI and NABH Accreditations. In a short period, it has gained global recognition. It has 380 treatment beds and a globally recognized team of doctors and surgeons. It also provides Travel arrangements, Hotel bookings, and Visa assistance for international patients. It has won the titles like “Most Promising Start-up of the year 2007”, “Best IT Implementation Award,” “Best institute for Medical Value Award,” “Asia Pacific Hand Hygiene Excellence.”
Columbia Asia Hospital, Block F, Gol Chakkar, Near Ansal Plaza Mall, Palam Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana 122017
It is one of the top-notch healthcare centers in Gurgaon, and it is a multi-specialty hospital that provides top-class facilities and treatment to its patients. It gives incredible treatment in different fields like – Cardiology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Orthopedics, etc. It has a hi-tech infrastructure and ranks amongst the best super specialty treatments in Gurgaon. It has 90 beds and a highly qualified team of Doctors, Surgeons, Paramedical Staff, etc.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Sector – 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre Metro Station, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
It is ranked among the top multi-specialty hospitals in Delhi/NCR region, and it comprises the latest hi-tech medical services following quality standards. It offers the best healthcare services and facilities to its patients. It is an ISO certified hospital with 45 healthcare facilities. In total, it has 10,000 technologically equipped treatment beds and 330 diagnostic centers. It has a globally recognized team of doctors and surgeons that can provide the best treatment to its patients.
Medanta – The Medicity, Ch Baktawar Singh Road, Near Olympus, Islampur Colony, Sector 38, Gurgaon 122001
Medanta is a multi-specialty hospital in Gurgaon. It provides world-class treatment with the hi-tech facilities they offer. Its main aim is to treat patients with care, compassion, and commitment. It has a globally recognized team of doctors and surgeons that can provide the best treatment to its patients. It has 1250 treatment beds, 350 ICU beds, and 45 fully equipped Operation theaters.
Paras Hospital, C1, Sushant Lok, Phase 1, Sector 43, Gurgaon 122002
It is a multi-specialty hospital providing advanced medical and surgical facilities. Its main aim is to provide comprehensive, accessible, and affordable, world-class healthcare services to its patients. They provide world-class facilities in different fields like – Cardiac sciences, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, etc. It has 250 treatment beds and 65 ICU’s. It is the first hospital in Delhi/NCR to have a standalone image-guided brain tumor navigation system.
The services which we can expect from a good hospital are –
- There should be enough staff with proper skills for emergencies.
- A proper check on the Patient’s health should be there.
- There should be a proper record of your health (progress report).
- The hospital should have proper planning for emergencies like earthquakes and fire weddings.
- The hospital should be clean and infection-free.
- Staff should have the right knowledge and qualifications.
- Staff should have a progress report of the Patient’s health that can help them take proper care of their health.
- Teams should coordinate well, to provide proper facilities to the Patient.
- Patients should be treated with kindness, dignity, and respect.
- You should have a proper report about your treatment and health conditions.
- Staff should take proper care of your mental and physical health.
- The staff should take care of your necessary personal needs.
- The appointment system should be easy-to-follow.
- There should be no extended, waiting timings, delays, and cancellations.
- It should be easy to raise the voice in case of inconvenience and concern, followed by a quick response from authorities.
- Hospital staff should provide safe and high-quality care.
- Hospital functioning should be transparent.
- It should ask for feedback and views about their services.
These were the top Hospitals you can prefer for incredible facilities and proper treatment. All Hospitals are the same, but their staff brings the difference in the quality of treatment you will get.…